ExpressVPN (2021) Review
Are you looking for a new ExpressVPN review? That’s logical, the last couple of years these services have gained enormous popularity, almost 30% of the internet users has been using VPN services over the past 5 years. We at Globalwatchonline.com tested and tried all different providers for you, read our comprehensive ExpressVPN review and learn everything about this service, we are sure that once you’re done reading you will know if this provider suits you and belongs to the best VPN providers of 2021.
What is Express VPN?
ExpressVPN was founded in 2009 and has since become one of the largest premium VPN providers in the world. This provider is generally known for its high quality, good connection speeds and ease of use. We were curious to see if ExpressVPN is really as good as many claim. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. These islands are not part of the “5, 9 and 14 eyes” partnerships.
This means that, according to local laws, the company does not have to store any data. Therefore, no traffic logs are kept. With a subscription, you can connect five devices at once and get access to a network of more than 3,000 servers at 160 server locations in 94 countries. Furthermore, ExpressVPN is very user-friendly and therefore accessible to everyone. The VPN app is clear and works intuitively, so you don’t have to be a techie to use ExpressVPN.
Why should you buy ExpressVPN?
After reviewing tons of VPNs, we can say that ExpressVPN can be considered fast, secure and efficient. Their biggest con is their current pricing. ExpressVPN is fast, secure and keeps you fully anonymous with their strict no logging policy. They allow the use of a VPN router and work well with torrenting, it even works with Tor for the maximum level of privacy.
The app looks great and it’s very easy to use. ExpressVPN supports virtually all devices you need it on. With a subscription, you can connect five devices at once and get access to a network of more than 3,000 servers at 160 server locations in 94 countries.
Furthermore, ExpressVPN is very user-friendly and therefore accessible to everyone. The VPN app is clear and works intuitively, so you don’t have to be a techie to use ExpressVPN.
- ExpressVPN uses the industry standard OpenVPN tunneling protocol and AES 256-bit as default, but if you’re more techy and want to spice it up, you can do so manually. Their server park consists of a staggering amount of 3000+ servers in 94 countries.
- ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. This means that, according to local laws, the company does not have to keep records.
What are the advantages of ExpressVPN?
- Good VPN in terms of speed and security
- Lots of choice in servers and countries
- Downloading torrents is possible
- User-friendly software and app
- Very easy to install
- American Netflix available
- 30 days money back guarantee
What are the disadvantages of ExpressVPN?
- No dedicated IP address available
- Quite costlycompared to other VPN providers
- The kill switch sometimes activates, without you realizing it
|USABILITY:||ExpressVPN is very easy to use on PC, Tablet and Phone|
|LOG FILES:||Has a very strict no logging policy|
|LOCATIONS:||95+ countries and well over 3000+ servers|
|SUPPORT:||Live chat support that is available for 24/7|
|TORRENTING:||P2P & Torrenting is allowed with ExpressVPN|
|NETFLIX:||Unblocks Netflix in USA and other countries|
|ENCRYPTION/PROTOCOL:||256-bit AES/SSTP, PPTP, OpenVPN, IPSec & L2TP|
How to use ExpressVPN?
The 3-step process for signing up and installing ExpressVPN is extremely simple. First, head to ExpressVPN.com to choose your payment plan. You can choose between 1-month, 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year plans. Once you select and create an account with your billing information, you’ll be directed to the setup process you see below.
Download the ExpressVPN application from ExpressVPN.com
All you have to do is get a subscription and install the software, once you have it installed you click on your operating system or device and the installation starts immediately
Once the installation is complete, you can immediately connect through your VPN. The app also works intuitively. New users will figure out how it works in no time. The app can also be found in all Appstores, including Google Play for Android. The download process is virtually the same for all devices.
And it’s as easy as that! ExpressVPN has been installed. From here, you can automatically launch and begin using your VPN for secure browsing, streaming, and torrenting. Once installed, ExpressVPN will provide an automatic software update if available. You can either choose to do so then or remind you of the update at a later time.
The server network of a VPN is crucial for bypassing geographical blockages. For example, you need to connect to a server in the United States to access American Netflix. Furthermore, it may be useful for your VPN provider to have many servers in case your government blocks certain sites. In that case, you can connect to a VPN server in another country to get tóch free access to the Internet.
- Also, it’s always good when a VPN not only offers many server locations, but also a large server count within different countries. Fortunately, both are the case with ExpressVPN. This prevents overloaded, and therefore slow, servers.
- So plenty of reasons to pay attention to the server network of a VPN provider. In addition, you can read in this section why ExpressVPN does not offer dedicated IP addresses.
One of the biggest advantages of ExpressVPN is the sheer number of servers. This VPN boasts 3,000 servers in 160 server locations in 94 countries. They have a server on every single continent except for Antarctica. At the moment ExpressVPN only competes with Nord VPN, PIA, Surfshark and CyberGhost when it comes down to the sheer number of servers they offer.
For most of their servers, the registered IP address and physical server are in the same country, but they also give you the option of using virtual servers. Virtual servers match the registered IP address to the country you’ve connected to, although their servers are physically located in another country that’s usually close by.
Number of servers and locations
ExpressVPN has more than 3,000 servers in 160 locations in 94 countries, all over the world. Thanks to this huge server network, you will always find a suitable server that meets your needs. Moreover, you can change the server location as often as you want and thus test the connection of each server yourself
The countries where ExpressVPN currently offers VPN servers are:
- America: Argentinaë, Brazilië, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, and the United States.
- Europe: Albanië, Andorra, Armenië, België, Bosniaë-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgië, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italië, Jersey, Croatiaë, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Man (island), Moldavië , Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedoniaë, Norway, Ukraineëne, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romaniaë, Serië, Sloveniaë, Slovakia, Spain, Czech Republic, Turkey, United Kingdom, Belarus, Sweden and Switzerland.
- Asiaë/Pacific region: Australië, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Philippines, Hong Kong, India, Indonesië, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macau, Malaysiaië, Mongolië, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam and South Korea.
- Middle East and Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Israël, Kenya and South Africa.
With the ExpressVPN app, it is very easy to select a VPN server. You can also save your favorite servers, which makes connecting to your desired servers even easier. In addition, ExpressVPN displays a recommended server based on your location. This recommended server usually offers the fastest connection specifically for you as a user.
ExpressVPN itself also has a built-in speed test. You can find it in the VPN app. However, the test only works when you are not connected to an ExpressVPN server. The test compares the internet speed for all possible servers for your location. This gives you a complete list of all servers and their performance.
With this list you can then choose the most suitable VPN server. The result of the built-in speed test shows the download speed of a VPN server, but also the latency. The latency of a server is also known within the VPN gaming world as your ‘ping’. It is an indication of the delay that occurs when connecting to this VPN server.
New Jersey Speedtest
- Ping: 25ms
- Download: 45.14 Mbps
- Upload: 18.60 Mbps
New York Speedtest
- Ping: 39ms
- Download: 175.75 Mbps
- Upload: 46.54 Mbps
Europe (United Kingdom) Speedtest
- Ping: 174ms
- Download: 242.16 Mbps
- Upload: 43.77 Mbps
Hong Kong Speedtest
- Ping: 447ms
- Download: 136.18 Mbps
- Upload: 13.42 Mbps
ExpressVPN speed in everyday use
The speed of ExpressVPN during daily use is very high. When we tested this VPN service, we were able to browse without noticing a difference in loading times. Downloading and streaming content was also without delays.
Both YouTube and Netflix work well and very fast with this VPN. As a result of these good results, several members of our team therefore use ExpressVPN on a daily basis.
- You can also use ExpressVPN for online gaming. If you’re connected to one of the recommended servers, you won’t notice any lag. However, you need to make sure that you don’t choose a server that is too far away from your own location. This will cause a considerable increase in ping and lag. As long as you use a server that is not too far away, ExpressVPN is a suitable VPN service for gaming.
- In summary, we can say that ExpressVPN is a fast VPN. We did not notice any difference in speed with our normal internet usage. Furthermore, the VPN connection also remained fast while streaming, downloading and gaming. Not surprisingly, ExpressVPN scores high on speed compared to other VPNs.
Is ExpressVPN Safe?
Many people use a VPN to access the Internet securely. A VPN encrypts all your internet traffic and makes your online actions more anonymous. ExpressVPN meets the highest international standards with their security. The VPN service also offers extensive security options, so you can use the settings and protocols that you want.
Here you can read all about the VPN protocols they use, their logging and privacy policies and the other security features this VPN provider offers. We will also cover the information ExpressVPN requires to create an account. In short, these are our findings with ExpressVPN’s security:
- ExpressVPN uses 256-bit encryption
- ExpressVPN has a kill switch.
- You can choose between the protocols OpenVPN UDP, OpenVPN TCP, IKEv2, L2TP/IPsec and Lightway
VPN Protocols that ExpressVPN uses
ExpressVPN uses Trustedserver technology. This system uses RAM memory and is a very good system for ensuring user privacy ExpressVPN uses a 256-bit encryption and recommends the OpenVPN-UDP protocol. As such, this is their standard protocol.
The OpenVPN-UDP protocol meets the highest international standards for data encryption. So you don’t have to worry about your privacy. ExpressVPN additionally supports the following protocols:
- OpenVPN UDP. This offers the best combination of speed and security, but may not work on all networks.
- OpenVPN TCP. This protocol probably works on all types of networks and is very stable and secure. However, it may be slower than UDP.
- L2TP/IPsec. While this protocol is useful for anonymization and changing your virtual location when other protocols fail, it provides weaker security than OpenVPN.
- IKEv2/IPsec. The major advantage of IKEv2/IPsec is speed. However, this protocol may not work on all networks and offers fewer configuration options than OpenVPN.
- Lightway. This is a new protocol developed by ExpressVPN itself.
We recommend using the default settings, as they offer the best possible security. However, OpenVPN does not work on every operating system. For iOS, we therefore use IKEv2/IPsec. While this protocol may be just slightly inferior to OpenVPN, it does seem to be the best protocol for certain operating systems. Incidentally, not all protocols are supported by all global servers. OpenVPN, IPsec, and IKEv2 are available in almost every location.
L2TP/IPsec and PPTP are only possible in specific locations, including the Netherlands, the US and Canada. PPTP, by the way, is not available in ExpressVPN’s apps and software. It is only possible to set up PPTP manually on routers (you can do this, because routers sometimes only support PPTP). So ExpressVPN does not support PPTP and indicates that it is unsafe, but does not want to leave users with a router that only supports PPTP either.
Logging policies and privacy
ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands. The name suggests that ExpressVPN is located in a part of the United Kingdom, but nothing could be further from the truth. The British Virgin Islands is an independent country in the Caribbean Sea with strict privacy laws. As a result, ExpressVPN does not need to keep logs of users.
- Therefore, ExpressVPN does not keep user logs. They have no information about your online activities. The only thing the company keeps is connection logs. These are logs that track when you have been connected to one of their VPN servers. By the way, this information is not connected to your IP address, but to your account.
To create an account, ExpressVPN only requires your email address and payment information. This means that you can remain completely anonymous, provided that you use an anonymous email address in combination with a payment in Bitcoins. As long as you make sure that your email address and payments cannot be traced back to you, no one will find out that you are using a VPN connection.
Express VPN supports TOR and Torrents
As someone who wants the securest connection available to me, I naturally wanted to find out if ExpressVPN supported Tor networks and torrenting. After scouring their website, I was pleased to read that they indeed do.
It works great for torrenting, that’s why ExpressVPN landed one of the top spots for our best VPN for torrenting list. Using ExpressVPN with Tor gives you the strongest security possible. You get the anonymity of Tor along with the encryption of VPN.
Stable and fast when torrenting on the internet
The end result is an airtight connection where even your VPN won’t be able to see what you’re doing inside the Tor network.
- It’s important to remember that you first have to connect to ExpressVPN and then to Tor to make this work. Using a Tor can slow down your connection speed, but if you live in a country with an oppressive government that’s watching your every move, it’s essential to have this as an option.
- Torrenting is great if you want to download and share big files efficiently and quickly. Unfortunately, without a VPN, your IP address, location, and metadata will be exposed to prying eyes.
- ExpressVPN works with uTorrent, one of the most used torrenting clients around, to make sure that your file-sharing activity will never be traced back to you. A live chat agent on the site confirmed to me that ExpressVPN allows file-sharing traffic from their servers.
ExpressVPN offers some interesting features that not all VPN services offer. For example, not all VPNs offer access to (the US version of) Netflix, ExpressVPN does. If you are a big fan of Netflix, always check if you can access the Netflix website with your VPN account.
Furthermore, not all VPN services offer servers that support P2P networks either. This can be important if you often download torrents. Read more if you want to find everything about the features that ExpressVPN offers:
ExpressVPN and Linux
As with all other quality VPN services, ExpressVPN also lets you get away with Linux. ExpressVPN for Linux can be installed for Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Raspbian or Arch. So you will undoubtedly be able to make use of ExpressVPN. Below is a brief summary for our Linux users.
On Linux, you can use all the servers ExpressVPN has to offer. On Linux, ExpressVPN’s speeds are one of the best of all VPN services. During testing, we did not encounter any security issues, such as DNS leaks or WebRTC leaks.
Dedicated IP address
ExpressVPN does not offer dedicated IP addresses. They do not do this because their average user does not need one. In fact, the most common reason to use a dedicated IP address is to access Netflix. However, ExpressVPN already provides access to Netflix with their normal subscription, so most ExpressVPN users do not need a dedicated IP address at all.
However, there is another reason to use a dedicated IP address. This is because some websites ask for additional identification when you repeatedly request access to their website from a new IP address.
An outage can cause your VPN connection to go down for a while. When this happens, your internet traffic is unprotected until you are connected to the VPN again. Of course, it’s annoying when this happens and you’d better prevent it.
With a kill switch you are always protected and you prevent data leakage. Should you lose the connection for any reason, the kill switch will immediately cut off all Internet traffic. This prevents unintentional leakage of unprotected data.
One thing to be aware of is that the kill switch sometimes turns on when you switch networks. This can happen when you automatically connect to public networks or when you switch from data to wifi or vice versa. You don’t get a clear notification of this, so sometimes you have to unblock the internet manually by pressing a button. This is very safe, but very impractical.
ExpressVPN and Netflix
We must start this section with a disclaimer. As of August/September, Netflix has begun to take offensive action against VPN use. Thus, all of a sudden, with a VPN, American Netflix may still be difficult to access. Behind the scenes, the VPN providers are working hard to counter this. So a lot is changing in a short time. We will keep you informed about this.
These days, it is increasingly difficult for VPN services to access Netflix. The streaming service has started blocking IP addresses if they are used by too many people at once. This is because Netflix doesn’t want you to use their service in conjunction with a VPN.
Most VPN providers have given up the fight because continuously refreshing IP addresses is very expensive. This means that with many other VPN providers, you can only watch Netflix with a dedicated IP. With ExpressVPN, this is not necessary, because they always have servers that allow you to connect to Netflix. So it’s kind of a cat and mouse game between Netflix and ExpressVPN. Netflix blocks an IP address and ExpressVPN then refreshes it.
ExpressVPN and torrents
ExpressVPN allows you to download torrents completely anonymously. ExpressVPN’s speeds are very good, so you download your files without delay. Moreover, you are guaranteed to remain more anonymous with ExpressVPN than without a VPN connection. After all, no one can find out that you have downloaded a file.
As of April 2019, ExpressVPN has a new feature within its system called TrustedServer. TrustedServer ensures that all your data – and the data of anyone using a server from ExpressVPN – is truly secure.
Data is never stored on a hard drive within the company and therefore cannot be stolen. In addition, TrustedServer ensures that all servers within ExpressVPN remain completely up-to-date with the latest updates. This way the chance of weak spots in the system is much smaller.
ExpressVPN offers a split-tunneling feature. This split-tunneling feature lets you choose which apps the VPN should and should not use during your connection with ExpressVPN. You can find this option under the settings of ExpressVPN.
You can set split-tunneling in two ways:
Exclude programs. For example, if you want all your apps except Firefox to use the VPN, you set ExpressVPN to exclude only Firefox from going through the encrypted VPN tunnel. All other traffic does go through the VPN by default.
- Only allow a few programs. For example, do you want to use ExpressVPN only to download torrents? Then add the torrent software to ExpressVPN’s split-tunneling settings.
- Split-tunneling is ideal for bypassing online restrictions and accessing more online content without hindering usual services. Speeds are also faster for apps that do not pass through the VPN tunnel.
ExpressVPN has obfuscated servers in addition to its regular servers. These are the best servers to protect your browser traffic and VPN traffic. Internet traffic is not marked as VPN traffic with these servers. It looks like you are a regular internet user and this makes it easier to bypass blockages. The obfuscated servers are aimed at bypassing the strongest blockages.
- This is especially useful in countries like China and Russia. These countries are trying to prevent the use of VPNs. Therefore, some providers fail to stay working in China.
- Obfuscated servers are special servers that work in the most heavily censored countries. Because of this, ExpressVPN manages to give you access to a free internet, even in countries with strict censorship.
Setting up ExpressVPN on your router
Setting up a VPN on your router is the way to secure your devices all at once. Unfortunately, it can be quite difficult to install a VPN on your router. This is because you must have the right type of router. In addition, you need to change (flash) the firmware on your router to make your router ready for a VPN.
ExpressVPN makes this process a lot easier. On their website, they even offer “pre-flashed routers”. These are routers that are already completely ready for use with a VPN. To make it even easier, ExpressVPN even offers very detailed instructions on how to install a VPN on your router.
ExpressVPN browser extensions
Once you have an ExpressVPN subscription you install their browser extensions very easily. They offer these extensions for Chrome and Firefox. A browser extension offers the advantage of being able to turn on the VPN connection at the touch of a button without leaving your browser screen.
When you use this extension, you will see a small ExpressVPN logo in the upper right corner of your browser menu bar. If you click on this little logo, you will see a screen that looks very similar to the ExpressVPN app. This allows you to turn the VPN on and off. The extension makes it very easy to turn on the VPN when using your browser.
Customer service ExpressVPN
Good customer support is integral to any service that you buy. Aside from the tech considerations, it’s one of the strongest factors that can influence whether or not to go with a specific VPN. After all, if you’re not tech-savvy and you’re struggling to make your VPN work properly, then you want to have someone available 24/7 to help you out (and make sure your information stays protected all the time). Customer support is definitely one of ExpressVPN’s most helpful offerings. First of all, their live chat is open 24/7.
- I contacted them and asked a series of questions about their features. They gave me clear answers and were very responsive.
- Another way their customer support comes through for you is with their many self-help guides available right on their website. If you don’t want to wait around for an agent, then this is your best bet. You can also reach out to their email support or file a support ticket.
Any way you cut it, I found that ExpressVPN has knowledgeable, helpful agents and resources on their website that make it easy for you to get the answers you need to properly use their VPN and stay protected.
- Unlike many other VPN services, ExpressVPN offers a very good FAQ page. This page answers almost all your questions. However, the layout of the menus is not very clear and, for example, it took us a while to find information about the supporting protocols. The search bar did not allow us to find this information either.
- Should the FAQ page not provide enough information, ExpressVPN also offers excellent customer service.
Price is always a significant factor when deciding on a VPN. ExpressVPN makes this very clear: They’re a premium VPN, so that’s reflected in their pricing. You’ll have to decide if paying a little extra is worth it for their top-notch security and good reputation. You can get an ExpressVPN subscription starting at $6.67 per month.
ExpressVPN features various subscription plans:
- Monthly: $12.95
- 6-month plan: $9.99 per month
- 15-month plan: $6.67 per month
The longer your subscription, the cheaper it gets.That’s not to say that this is a low-cost VPN. If you compare them to free VPNs, this may seem a bit steep, but when you consider all of their features (servers) and performance (fast speeds), you can see why ExpressVPN charges what they do.
ExpressVPN makes it easy to pay for their services. You can pay for your subscription in a number of ways, with all major credit cards being accepted. There are also alternative ways of payment, such as PayPal and Bitcoin, if that’s more convenient for you. To pay, simply select your plan, input your email address, and choose your preferred payment method.
You’ll be pleased to know that there’s a 30-day refund guarantee for any subscription plan. This means you can try their service risk-free. If you change your mind for any reason after 30 days, you’ll get your money back, no questions asked. Getting your money back is as easy as contacting ExpressVPN’s support team.
Free Trial ExpressVPN
Unfortunately, because they’re a premium VPN, there’s no free trial offered. There is a free trial for some mobile devices, however. Any mobile device in countries that can access the Google Play (Android) / App Store (iOS) can receive a free 7-day trial once they download the app.
Taking everything about ExpressVPN’s pricing into consideration, it can definitely come across as a con. You do get what you pay for, but there are other VPNs we rate higher than them, and they’re not as expensive. At the end of the day, ExpressVPN is still very expensive compared to many other VPNs.
Do We Recommend ExpressVPN?
Yes, I recommend ExpressVPN. It’s easy to see why ExpressVPN is so widely used – not least for its amazing speeds. It has so much more to offer, including the highest level of encryption, a huge global network, advanced split tunneling, and impressive unblocking capabilities. As far as VPNs go, they are hard to beat.
Their security is top-notch, and they make it easy for you to protect as many devices as you want while not sacrificing speed. While it is a premium service, as the pricing reflects, they offer a large number of servers spread across various regions of the world. Their customer service and support of Tor and torrenting are commendable. It’s worth your money, which is why I recommend them.
- Its security is second to none, and this really makes ExpressVPN stand out. From its strict zero-logging policy to its TrustedServer technology, ExpressVPN is clearly committed to protecting your security and guaranteeing your anonymity and privacy online.
- ExpressVPN easily unblocks all major Netflix libraries and KODI wherever you are.
- ExpressVPN is complex in features and functions, but it keeps its app simple and easy to use. This makes it ideal for a VPN newbie through to an advanced user like myself.
- Sure, there are ways in which ExpressVPN can improve, starting with a built-in ad blocker and adding the Network Lock feature to Mac iOS.
Even though ExpressVPN is a bit more expensive than the average VPN, you get value for your money. It’s not without reason that ExpressVPN regularly tops VPN comparators. For the product they provide, they charge a reasonable price.
How does ExpressVPN compare to other VPNs?
In addition to the individual scores of VPN providers on speed, security, servers and ease of use, we also looked at how ExpressVPN does in comparison to CyberGhost VPN, Nord VPN and Surfshark VPN. Not surprisingly, ExpressVPN scores the best of all of them. Especially on security, ease of use and level of privacy.
How to use your ExpressVPN Coupon?
Are you browsing ExpressVPN’s website and want to buy this service even cheaper? You can! With a valid discount code you get extra discount. Did you find such a code? Below we explain how you can activate it.
- To get started go to ExpressVPN.com and select one of the plans. On the same page, scroll down slightly and enter your email address at step 2. Then, at step 3, choose one of the payment methods. You can pay via PayPal and with a credit card, among others. In addition, you have the option to pay with crypto currency.
- When you select one of these payment methods, a screen pops up. Here you will find all the details of your order. In addition, here you have the opportunity to enter the ExpressVPN discount code. To do this, first click on “Do you have a coupon?”. Then in the empty input field, under “Your coupon code”, enter the found discount code and click “Apply”.
- The discount will then be immediately deducted from the total amount. Check the order summary again just to be sure. Have you selected the right plan and the desired options? Then press “Continue” to finalize your order.
VPN’s For Mac (2021) Guide + Tips
Here’s a list of 7 best VPN providers that work with Macbook on MacOS: Finding a VPN for Mac ins’t as simple as it sound. First off, many VPNs don’t have a standalone app for Mac devices. That means need to inst …Read More
Best VPN For Torrenting (2021) Guide
We carefully read through tons of different VPN policies on torrenting and found out 7 best VPN apps for safe and secure torrenting. Finding the best VPN for torrenting isn’t an easy task. There are several facto …Read More
Ivacy VPN (2021) Review + Guide
Are you looking for a new Ivacy VPN review? That’s logical, the last couple of years these services have gained enormous popularity, almost 30% of the internet users has been using VPN services over the past 5 year …Read More
ProtonVPN (2021) Review + Guide
Are you looking for a new ProtonVPN review? That’s logical, the last couple of years these services have gained enormous popularity, almost 30% of the internet users has been using VPN services over the past 5 year …Read More
Fastest VPN’s (2021) Guide + Tips
In this case-study, we tested tons of VPNs and their download/upload speeds across the United States and Europe. Results? All VPNs slow down your connection a bit. VPNs boost security, but slow speeds. That’s un …Read More
The Best VPN Providers (2021) Guide
There are a lot of VPN services out there. Counting both free and paid services, you’re looking at over 1,000 different options to choose from. They all have a lot of the same features, many of them look and so …Read More
IPVanish (2021) Review + Guide
Are you looking for a new IPVanish VPN review? That’s logical, the last couple of years these services have gained enormous popularity, almost 30% of the internet users has been using VPN services over the past 5 ye …Read More
VyprVPN (2021) Review + Guide
Are you looking for a new VyprVPN review? That’s logical, the last couple of years these services have gained enormous popularity, almost 30% of the internet users has been using VPN services over the past 5 years. W …Read More